We invite the leading AXAPTA developer to the company – the leading distributor of electronic components in the Russian Federation and Belarus, which is also engaged in technical support for projects, staff training, consulting and own developments in the field of electronics.
What is to be done:
- Writing new functionality according to the TOR.
- Participation in related tasks to support and develop integration processes (EDI, EDI, website, Bitrix-24, MDM, QlikView).
- Consultative participation in the formation of technical requirements, preparation of user documentation, test plans.
- Higher technical education in the field of IT.
- Experience with MS Dynamics Axapta and X++ development from 3 years.
- Knowledge of DAX interaction technologies with external systems and APIs.
- MS SQL.
- Accuracy and structured code.
- Analytic mind.
The advantage will be:
- Knowledge of QlikView at the level of developing new reports.
- Knowledge of Python for data analysis.