We are a fast-growing international Fintech company and we are looking for a Commercial Director to expand our growth. We need a person who will bring the expertise and help us to build sales strategy and structure for our emerging markets (Asia region).
- Creates and implements long-term sales strategy and department structure;
- Builds and manages global Sales department (will have to open several offices in main Asian);
- Works in accordance with the company’s mission, vision & values to reach high-level business goals;
- Conducts analysis of the markets and monitors deviations for timely preventive measures;
- Plans directs and coordinates global sales activities in a group of regions
- Monitors business metrics: conversion, retention, NPS, Customer Satisfaction and many others;
- Interacts with different departments: development team, marketing department, customer;
- Support department, etc;
- Monitors assets and leads the work of sales departments, shares expertise and assists;
- Subordinates with complicated issues;
- Works hand-in-hand with executives in order to develop and implement new plans/ideas and gives feedback on how regions function on a regular basis.
- Proven experience in B2C sales/development or marketing background in a leading position (3 years+) in an international company;
- Proven experience in building a sales department from scratch;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Readiness for business trips to Asia (min 50% of working time);
- Fluent spoken and written English (not lower than C1);
- Preferable experience in Miro, Excel/Google Sheets, Tableau;
- Ability to work as a playing coach;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent leadership and time management skills.
- Office mode job;
- Social benefits (paid lunches, coffee, and cookies, 50% compensation for sports activities and mental care, medical insurance for you and your children, etc.);
- Professional development opportunities;
- Working in a high-energy, professional environment;
- Corporate and social events.