I am looking for a Senior/Lead data engineer for a fast-growing consulting company.
We take pride in the quality of engineering and are industry agnostic although most of our clients tend to be in the Financial Services sector.
We work with all modern tech stacks and typically run agile scrum on all our projects.
- At least 4 years of experience as a data engineer;
- English С1;
- Must be located in Poland and have a work permit.
Main job responsibilities:
- Take the role of architect, design, develop, deploy and operate the data platform.
- Be a good leader for your team.
- Find solutions and implement them qualitatively, according to the customer’s request.
Your key skills and capabilities:
- Leading a team of data engineers (for Lead position);
- Owning and managing technical roadmap;
- Designing and implementing cloud-native data platforms;
- Excellent python and SQL knowledge;
- Engineering scalable and reliable pipelines;
- Great knowledge of PySpark and cloud data services such as Glue, Databricks, Redshift or similar;
- Experienced building CICD processes;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. terraform / Cloud Formation);
- Agile ways of working.
- We plan to expand and are looking for people in Poland. We are ready to open a comfortable office for you if you need it;
- People are our asset. We build the best team and meet (in other offices).
- Periodically we meet as a team on nature trips together. It’s very exciting and interesting;
- We are built on the principles of trust and empowerment, and we generously recognize and reward talent;
- We will always see you as a person and will do everything we can to support your needs and well-being.