Looking for a certified Penetration Tester for a company that is one of Europe’s leading IT service providers.
- Conduct penetration tests and vulnerability assessments for a wide range of applications, technologies and platforms;
- Understand, review and interpret vulnerability assessment and scan results, reducing false positives;
- Act as a security advisor to business unit partners;
- Create detailed risk assessment reports, describe potential business risks, and present priority recommendations;
- Provide expertise and solutions to others as a subject matter expert.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience;
- Knowledge of Metasploit, Gobuster, Burp Suite and PumaScan, etc.
- Understanding of application and network principles, including port scanning; experience setting up services and networks for pen tests; creating search robots; creating application flowcharts and analyzing user sessions;
- Possess OSWE and/or GIAC (GWAPT) cybersecurity certifications;
- Good knowledge of Estonian and English.
Your personal qualities:
- Openness to new knowledge and experience;
- Proactive and proactive;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
Will be your advantage:
- Knowledge of Contrast, AppSpider, ZAP or their counterparts;
- Creation of scripts in Python, PowerShell, BASH or similar languages;
- Knowledge of Russian.
From the company:
- Health insurance;
- Ability to work completely remotely;
- Employee reference program;
- Employment contract or other suitable form of employment;
- Extra vacation time and days off as needed;
- Attendance at conferences, courses, trainings and seminars.