Would you like to work with applied telecom and all its kitchen, and also have a hand in the implementation of a real HighLoad?
We have hundreds of calls per second, tens of thousands of simultaneous subscribers!
We are looking for a middle and senior level PHP / Go Developer for a telecommunications company that creates a platform for managing voice and communication services in real time.
- Experience with PHP over 2 years;
- Experience in implementing distributed applications and/or microservice architecture;
- Understanding the principles of developing Web services, knowledge of REST;
- Basic knowledge of Linux and understanding of TCP/IP/HTTP protocols.
- Experience in telecom and / or understanding of the principles of IP-telephony;
- Kubernetes – and the desire to develop in it;
- Experience in integration with telecommunication platforms (FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, OpenSIPS);
- Experience with cloud providers (GCP/AWS/Azure/Yandex Cloud/MTS Cloud).
- Experience in developing a vendor solution based on an existing, “live” product;
- Architectural freedom – you can completely replace the cogs in the system, up to rewriting entire components from scratch;
- White salary, DMS.