We are looking for a backend developer (Python) for a technological Swiss company with an IT team in Montenegro, developing a socially significant project
- Develop microservices of the company responsible for the analysis and processing of data of 2 million users;
- Develop a system for supplying data to a mobile application: push notifications and realtime user data;
- Develop a service for external integrations, for example, with payment systems or user subscription management.
- You write in Python 3.8+;
- You know how to write microservices using FastAPI;
- Ability to work with RDBMS: Postgresql or MySQL;
- You know how to package services in Docker and communicate with the console on “You”;
- You know what multithreading is and how it can differ from asynchronous programming;
- You know how to use ORM, write migrations in Alembic and know how SqlAlchemy 1.2 differs from 1.4
Will be a plus:
- You know how to make admin panels on Django;
- Do you know what GraphQL is (Ariadne);
- You know how to use Redis (cluster, streams);
- Did a search using ElasticSearch ClickHouse;
- You know how to write Nginx configs for services.
- We use automation: Jenkins, Ansible, Gitlab;
- We deploy our services on OracleLinux and CentOS;
- We use Graylog for logs, Sentry for end-to-end monitoring.
- Competitive market salary in euros (the amount is determined by the results of the interview);
- Office work (Montenegro, Budva);
- Interesting tasks in the actively growing health tech field and international project;
- Full support in relocation (working visa, assistance in obtaining visas for family members, flights, etc.).