We are looking for a RoR developer for an international and fast growing company specializing in the gaming industry and online games in particular! Our experience in the market is over 20 years.
- From 5 years for Senior;
- From 3 years for Middle;
- Ruby On Rails;
- Understanding business logic;
- DDD and Onion Architecture;
- English language B1+ (technical).
Will be a plus:
- Web Sockets API
- Experience with Amazon and Kubernetes stack as infrastructure.
- Development and debugging of various processes related to the Backend part;
- Conducting a code review;
- Maintaining documentation in Confluence;
- Assigning tasks to the DevOps department for the implementation of CI / CD;
- Decide what the product will be “under the hood” from the Backend side;
- Analytics and statistics, R&D, legacy refactoring, support, bugs, etc.;
- Development and support of REST API.
- The company provides equipment;
- Helps with relocation (Poland, Georgia);
- 4-day working week, flexible start of the day;
- Pays for books and educational courses, etc.