Canada-based client (marketplace).
- Participate in the full lifecycle of feature development within a scrum team.
- Work with our Product team to provide estimates + technical guidance.
- Produce high-quality, simple, and elegant solutions to challenging problems.
- Participate in code reviews and provides critical and thoughtful guidance to best practices.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience including developing, architecting, DevOps, deploying highly scalable distributed software system.
- Experience with architecting data-intensive applications, specifically customer data platforms.
- Proven track record designing and implementing well designed RESTful APIs.
- Worked with large scale both SQL and non-SQL databases, Postgres, MongoDB, AWS RedShift, and Redis.
- Familiarity with design patterns and principles, including DevOps techniques, performance testing & management, and big data storage & processing.
- Experience working in cloud infrastructure technologies like ECS, ELB, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, WAF, Route53, CloudFront, and CloudWatch.
- MongoDB (or similar NoSQL database)
- Postgre (or equivalent SQL database)
Nice to have technologies:
- Redshift (or similar data warehouse)
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package (depends on your location):
- Paid vacation (22 working days) and sick leaves;
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Official employment.